No More Searches! If you want to know all about the canva Pro, then you’re in the right place.
Yes, here we’ll provide you with the ultimate guide on Canva Pro Review. So, this discussion could help you to overcome all kind of hesitations on this.
Canva is a popular designing tool. If you want to design social media posts, blog posts, and other graphics, then you can use Canva. It comes with a lot of features that make it easy to use.
If you are in Digital marketing or Graphics designing, then it needs not to tell you what Canva is! Yes, all the specific features and user-friendly interface makes this software easy to use.
That’s why it has massive popularity among the designer or marketers.
Well, here we’ll provide you with the ultimate knowledge on this and also answer paying for the pro version is worth it or not? So, you just stay with us until the end to know all about this Canva Pro.
What is Canva Pro?
Canva is a premium version of Canva. It comes with a lot of benefits, including 4, 00,000 free photos, premium templates, and a lot of other things that make this platform very impressive.
If you want to design the best quality social media post, then you can do with this by using stock and premium quality images. Yes, it comes with a library of 60 million images. So, it would be an excellent platform to customize photos with several steps.
You can customize post in your way by using drag and drop features. The overall appearance and features of this design tool make it very impressive.
Canva Pro has immense popularity that you can assume by looking into the user base of 15 million who had already made more than 1 billion designs across the globe.
Canva Free vs. Pro/Paid
Well, canva Pro comes with a lot of limitations. So, if you’re in marketing or designing, then you should go for the pro version of Canva. If you don’t have a sufficient fund, then you can go for Canva free trial as well.
Here, we’ll compare the Canva Free and Pro version. So, with this, you’ll get a decent idea of what would be the best choice for you.
Canva Free Version
- 1 GB Storage: It comes with 1GB of storage for uploading your design and photos.
- 8000 Templates: With this free version, you can use 8000 templates. But, you can only use the free version, not the pro version.
- Photos: With this version, you’ll get to download a limited number of photos.
- Invite your Team Member: With this, you can simply invite your team member to join with you for free.
Canva Pro Version
- Resize: If you want to resize your images, then you can do so by using this version.
- Transparent Images: If you want to change the background of the images, then you can do it by using this feature.
- Animator: You can simply design various types of graphics animation by using this feature.
- Design Custom Templates: If you want to design custom templates, then you can do so by using this feature.
- Fonts: With this premium version, you’ll get 500+ premium fonts.
- Premium Templates: Canva pro comes with 20,000+ premium quality templates that will provide your design with a quality look.
- Set Download Quality: You can simply set download quality of your graphics.
- 100 GB Storage: With pro membership, you’ll get to access up to 100 GB of upload storage.
- Unlimited Folders: Canva pro comes with creating and add unlimited folders to organize your design and all.
No doubt! Canva Pro comes with a lot of brilliant features that will surely provide you with the best quality designing experience. So, if you want to experience all these features, then you can simply go for this!
Still, if you have any doubt about the functionality of Canva, then you can go Canva Pro Free Trial!
Is Canva Pro Worth It or Not?
No doubt! It’s definitely worth it. With this, you can simply design any kind of infographics, social media post without any editing and designing experience. Actually, this graphic design tool is pretty easy to use. So, you can simply customize a post by dragged and dropped.
Yes, if you’re new in designing and all, then you can simply go for Canva free version. It’s effortless to use and comes with a lot of limitations. But, as a beginner, you can simply go for this.
Canva Pro charges a few dollars for a month. If you use Canva Coupon Code, then you’ll surely get some additional discount as well.
Canva Pro Pricing
Basically, Canva comes with three pricing plan;
- It charges $12.95 per team member per month in Canva Pro Monthly Plan,
- Well, it takes $9.95 per team member per month, in Canva Pro Annual Plan,
- It charges $30 per team member per month in an enterprise plan.
Well, the Pro plan is the best for small business owners. If you’re running an organization or enterprise, then you can choose this enterprise plan as well.
If you go with a yearly plan of Canva pro, then you’ll save approximately 23% compared to a monthly plan.
Canva Pro Review: Canva Pros and Cons
It doesn’t matter which design tool you’re using. The fact is every tool has something that you like, and something may dislike. So, Canva is not exceptional in this case.
Here, we’ll focus on Canva Pros and Cons. So, this ultimate guide will surely help you in making a final decision on this.
Quick and Easy to Use Interface
Well, Canva Pro comes with a premium quality interface. It makes all of your work easy. So, you can simply design with several clicks.
If you are a beginner, then you should choose this platform. Yes, the appearance and user-friendly features make it pretty impressive to use. So, you can simply go for this design tool.
On interface you’ll get to see a lot of Options;
- Create Design: By clicking on this, you’ll get to create a design for social media posts, blog posts, and other things.
- Templates: You’ll get to see all kinds of premium templates on this.
- Photos: If you want to explore a vast source of pictures, then you can go to that option.
- Print: If you want to get a design directly deliver to your home then you can do so by using this Print feature.
- Create Team: By using this feature, you can simply create a team and design collaboratively.
Canva Pro comes with more than 40,000 predesigned templates. You can simply use those templates at the time of designing any new post.
It gives you a durable working experience. So, you can simply use this feature to explore quality designs.
You can simply add colours, elements, ions on this, and modify that in your way.
Canva is integrated with different social media platforms. So, you can simply post ant design directly from Canva pro without downloading it;
- Google Maps
- Drop box
Access to Millions of Photos
In Canva, you’ll get more than 60 million stock photos that you can use at the time of customizing any design. All images come with an elegant look, and you can simply use those photos with any social media post, blog post, banner, and other things.
So, this premium subscription will surely help you in getting a quality result.
With canva, you can simply invite your friends and teammates. And, all can work collaboratively. So, this can improve your ultimate working experience and enhance your productivity as well.
Mobile App is not easy to Operate.
If you want to use it on the mobile app, then it’ll be quite hard in this. So, we always suggest using Canva pro on a laptop or desktop.
The dragged and dropped feature acts effectively on the laptop. So, you should run this on a laptop or desktop.
Customer support of Canva needs to be better.
It takes considerable time to resolve all its issues. That’s why users become dissatisfied with this.
Free user Faces limitation.
If you’re a new user, then you have to face a lot of limitations.
But, yes, you can go for Canva pro 30 days free trial as well to experience the entire premium features of this.
How to Upgrade to Canva Premium Version?
Well, to upgrade to the premium version you have to follow up some steps;
- At first, click on the pricing on canva website,
- Then chose any plan and click on Try for free,
- Now, you’ll get to see a pop-up, “Try it for 30 Days.”
- Then, select a monthly or yearly plan,
- Now, submit your payment details and confirm your order.
- Yes, it’s done! Now you are the Canva pro member.
Can I Cancel Canva Pro Subscription?
=> Yes, you can do so at any time. It comes with a paused membership option through which you can pause your membership for two months.
Can I use it for Commercial Purposes?
=> Yes definitely, you can use it commercial purposes as well.
Can I Cancel Canva Pro Free Trail?
=> Yes, you can cancel canva pro-free trial before ending 30 days trial period.
Here, we’ve provided an ultimate guide on Canva Pro Review. So, here we have focused on a lot of precious points which are very important to know for you.
Our additional guide on Canva pro review with all this entire structure will surely help you in making a decent recession on this software. So, I hope you have got your answer to all questions.
I hope you like this entire discussion on Canva Pro. If you like, then don’t forget to share this with your friends. Stay tuned for the next update, and thanks for reading.